Low height integration favours safety and mobilisation
Integrated therapy systems combined with a low bed height position gives clinicians and patients a major advantage as they begin mobilisation activities.
The benefits of integration
Integration provides communication between the bed frame system and patient therapy system which delivers:
• One button CPR which delivers the CPR mode simultaneously to the mattress and the frame
• Automatic pressure compensation in the seat section when the head of bed is adjusted
• Restricts turning when the head of bed exceeds 30 degrees
• Restricts turning when one or more of the side rails is lowered
Additionally, the paired therapy system and bed frame offer bespoke mattress and frame design to help address entrapment concerns that result from using a frame and a mattress from two different suppliers
A common set of safety benefits integrated into the bed frame:
• Notification of patient movement via the VariZone Patient Movement Detection system
• The floor along the sides of the bed is illuminated by the underbed night light
• May help prevent objects or limbs being trapped underneath the bed frame as a result of the Anti-Entrapment System Citadel is also offered with an optional SafeSet® visual alerts system.
The common core design across the medical bed frame portfolio makes maintenance training and component stocking easier than it has ever been.
Practical infection control
The openly accessible components allow for easy cleaning and disinfection.
Manoeuvrability and safety
All Arjo bed frames are designed to be and easy to manoeuvre. They also come with standard safety features and control panels which take the guess work out of safe patient care.
Built on a universal platform, the hospital bed Citadel Patient Care System enables you to tailor the in-bed environment of your high-dependency patients according to their unique clinical needs.
Select the most appropriate surface for each patient based on their acuity and risk of pressure injury. Citadel’s bespoke powered surface integration provides important communication between the bed frame and patient therapy system offering a choice of reactive and active pressure redistributing support surfaces combined with microclimate management and patient turn or mobilisation assist. With multiple therapy options and standardised safety features to deliver adaptive care for your patients.